All works on this blog are protected by copyright, BSYates Art







Friday, March 18, 2011

"Pink Roses in Glass", vintage romantic oil painting by Colorado artist, BarbYatesDudding


"Pink Roses in Glass"
another in my series, "Romantic Roses"
These are inspired by old Victorian paintings of roses.
Of course my paintings are very expressionistic, bold and colorful
I love to set up still life displays in my studio and paint with classical music on and see
what evolves. I will show photos of my next display in upcoming blogs.
Check out my new ETSY store, I am doing this endeavor with my daughter, Cory.
Our store is about renewed, reused, redesigned and re purposed treasures.
My role is using found materials to paint on and Cory is in love with taking discarded objects, redesigning them and finding a new purpose for them
www.etsy.com/shop/bsd1155
or go to etsy.com & type
Vintage  Junkies & Art by bsd1155


No comments:

Post a Comment