All works on this blog are protected by copyright, BSYates Art







Sunday, October 3, 2010

Monthly Art Sale:A great time to collect fine art is when the artist is emerging.

Poppies 8x10 painted edges
$125 plus shipping SOLD

      Hi, my name is BarbYates, I am a painter (sounds kind of like an AA meeting), and I guess we artist do have addictions, we need to create. I mostly paint outdoors(en plein air) in the beautiful Colorado landscape. I feel so lucky to walk out my door and see such beauty. I also paint flowers that grow in my garden, still life, animals and figures.
    
With this blog I will post paintings that will be sold to help Evergreen Animal Protective League. Many of these wonderful animals have shared their lives with me.(3 dogs live with me now)
     To purchase this piece:
http://www.bsyatesart.com/ or

No comments:

Post a Comment